How do I know if my JetBlue flight is refundable?
JetBlue has been giving its phenomenal service to customers for a long time. It has won the faith of many people around the world due to its world-class customer service. It has also made sure that it makes some great refundable schemes for its customers so that they don’t need to worry about JetBlue Refund.
There are few essentials you need to follow, to get a refund when you have booked a ticket a JetBlue.
Essentials before getting a refund from JetBlue Airlines:
- You would need to make sure that; your flight was booked at least 7 days before the departure of the flight. If in case you want to get a complete refund over the cancellation of your ticket without being charged the cancellation fee. Then you would need to cancel your flight ticket within 24 hours of booking, and then you will not be charged anything.
- In case you changed your booking, then you will not be able to get a complete refund. Your refund would be subject to being charged by the cancellation fee, even if you have canceled it within 24 hours.
How to cancel the tickets in order to get a refund?
- There are two easy ways to cancel the tickets you have booked at JetBlue.
- You would need to either go on the official website of JetBlue or you can even directly contact the JetBlue department.
In case you issued your flight:
- You have to make sure that you have either canceled or changed your ticket before the departure of the flight, to receive the refund. In case you didn’t make any change in your flight or you didn’t cancel it, then you won’t be getting any refund.
- However, due to the great customer service of JetBlue, even if you have missed the flight then also you will be getting some refund in some other way.
- In case you missed the flight and you didn’t make any changes or canceled it. Your money which you invested in the reservation of the flight will be placed into a JetBlue travel credit bank for your future travel.
How to check JetBlue travel credit:
- You would just need to visit the official website of JetBlue.
- Make an account on their website if you’re a new customer or else log in.
- Once you’re logged in, you can check your travel credit.
I hope the above-mentioned information has sorted out your query. For any further queries, you can always dial the JetBlue customer service phone number.